Vercom Parts SARL Luvain, whose registered office is at 5 rue de l'industrie in Chevry-Cossigny (77173), is responsible for the processing of your personal data. The purpose of this document is to inform you about how we use and protect your personal data, as well as the reasons why we process this data.
It applies uniformly to all services provided by Vercom Parts, it being specified that additional information may be communicated to you if necessary in the case of a particular order.
I. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
The collection of personal data is limited to what is strictly necessary (principle of data minimization).
We only collect and use the personal data that is necessary for us in the course of our business to offer you personalized and quality products and services.
We may collect different categories of personal data from you, including:
- identification and contact information (Company, surname, first name, postal and e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, gender, diploma, function and signature);
- Information necessary for the shipment and management of your orders (delivery address, billing address, intra-community VAT number ...)
- identification and authentication data, in particular when using our services (technical logs, computer traces, security information, IP address);
- data relating to interactions with us on our websites, apps, pages, social networks, telephone or video interviews and conversations, and in emails);
Under no circumstances do we collect sensitive data.
The data we use may be collected directly from you or obtained from the following sources, for the purpose of verifying or enriching our databases:
- publications/databases made accessible by official authorities (Official Gazette);
- service providers;
- third parties such as credit reference agencies in compliance with data protection regulations;
- websites/directories/databases/social media pages containing information that you have made public or made public by third parties.
In addition, each form indicates in particular:
- What are the purposes of collecting this data (purposes);
- Whether this data is mandatory or optional for the management of your request;
- Who will be able to read it (only Vercom Parts in principle, unless specified in the form when a transmission to a third party is necessary for the management of your request);
- Your Data Protection rights and how to exercise them with Vercom Parts.
II. SPECIAL CASES OF DATA COLLECTION, INCLUDING INDIRECT COLLECTION
Vercom parts may collect information about you even though you are not a customer. The following (non-exhaustive) list are examples of categories of personal data collected by Vercom PArts from non-customers, such as:
- principals or beneficiaries in transactions made in relation to a client;
- employees of our service providers,
- Partner distribution network.
III. WHY AND ON WHAT BASIS DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
A. TO COMPLY WITH OUR LEGAL AND REGULATORY OBLIGATIONS
We use your personal data to comply with various legal and regulatory obligations.
B. TO PERFORM A CONTRACT WITH YOU OR TO PROVIDE YOU WITH PRE-CONTRACTUAL INFORMATION
We use your personal data to conclude and perform our services, including to:
- provide you with information about our products and services;
- assist you in parallel with your requests;
In the context of customer relationship management in particular:
- management and performance of products and services;
IV. TO WHICH CATEGORIES OF ENTITIES MAY YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE DISCLOSED?
The personal data collected as part of the services offered by Vercom Parts are processed according to secure protocols and allow Vercom Parts to manage the data received in its computer applications. In order to accomplish the aforementioned purposes, we disclose your personal data only to:
- service providers and subcontractors performing services on our behalf;
- independent agents, intermediaries,
- Distribution network,
- business partners,
- financial, judicial or state agencies, public bodies upon request and to the extent permitted by regulation;
- certain regulated professions such as lawyers, notaries, auditors, bailiffs.
V. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We keep your personal data for the longest of the periods necessary to comply with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions or another period taking into account operational constraints. In the case of customers, the majority of information is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and for 10 years after the end of the contractual relationship.
In the case of prospects, the information is kept for 3 years from its collection or our last contact with you.
VI. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have various rights, namely:
- Right of access: you can obtain information regarding the processing of your personal data as well as a copy of this personal data.
- Right to rectification: If you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that such personal data be amended accordingly.
- Right to erasure: you can request the erasure of your personal data within the limits of what is permitted by the regulations.
- Right to restriction of processing: you can request the restriction of processing of your personal data.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your personal data, on grounds related to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for commercial prospecting purposes, including profiling related to such direct marketing.
- Right to the portability of your data, where this right is applicable, you have the right to have the personal data you have provided to us returned to you or, where technically possible, to transfer it to a third party;
- Right to define guidelines relating to the storage, erasure or communication of your personal data, applicable after your death.
- Right to withdraw your consent: If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To find out what steps to follow regarding the exercise of the rights listed above, please visit our " data" page. In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority such as the CNIL (Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés) in France.
VII. HOW CAN YOU FIND OUT ABOUT CHANGES TO THIS PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION DOCUMENT?
In a world of constant technological change, we will regularly update this backgrounder. We invite you to read the latest version of this document on our website and we will inform you of any material changes through our sites or through our usual methods of communication.
VIII. HOW TO CONTACT US?
If you have any questions about the use of your personal data covered by this document, you can find the possible steps on the page " Processing of your personal ".